Thursday, March 20, 2008

Rabbits; My High School Gambling Career

For those of you who are curious about me, here's a few random tidbits about the entity I like to call 'me.'

1) I like rabbits, but I don't entirely "get" rabbits.
2) I got no problem with musicals. A lot of people I know don't like 'em. But I find the musical acts on Saturday Night Live boring. Even more boring than the sketches.
3) I like lists. Like this one.
4) I honestly don't believe that anyone is reading this blog, and I'm not sure how I feel about that. There's pros and cons for sure.
5) I have lost count of the number of times I've had to scramble to put my clothes on.
6) I think everyone would move to a different city than the one they were born in, and I'm slightly suspicious of those who have not.
7) In life, one of the highest pleasures is the feeling of a brand new, never been opened book you can't wait to read. That and sex.
8) Many people are aware that the number eight sideways represents infinity, but I can't think of a situation when you'd need to use this. First of all, I never seen it on any keyboard or, for that matter, calculator. Even those scientific ones that you get for high school and never use half of those crazy buttons. Me and my buddy used to use the random number generator function on them, and we'd place bets on who would get the highest number. I got a high mark in math, and made a whole whack of lunch money. Ah, good times.
9) I enjoy a good digression.
10) There were times in the last few minutes when I despaired of ever getting to number ten. Believe in yourself, kids, and you can move mountains.

No comments: